Sunday 8 June 2014

MARKET GOODIES


Hi guys! It's been a hot hot weekend here in France. Temperatures reached +30 today! In the morning we decided to hit the Antibes market to get some lovely produce for a bbq lunch. I love getting my veg and fruit from there as you know it's fresh and local. 




I'd love to tell you that shopping in the market is cheap but no hope of that... Especially if you love berries and cherries as much as I do!




They don't only sell food. You could go clothes shopping there too!



Or soap shopping!


They sell some beautiful flowers as well.





The market is open every day of the week during summer. If you're holidaying around here you should visit it! In addition to the veg and fruit you can find some delicious cheese, meats and fish. 


My shoes of the day, Ancient Greek Sandals, favourites from last summer.


Then it was time for yet another bbq lunch. Beef, lamb and pork... 


Beautifully ripe tomato with fresh basil and feta. We found the most delicious salt mixed with garlic, which I sprinkled on top.


That was it, my Sunday of lovely food and family time! I hope you all had a great weekend!


Minna x 

No comments:

Post a Comment